- Although there is no replacement for your own home, as long as you feel socially and emotionally connected, wherever you are will feel like home. “Kadji” is one of those places where you feel completely connected and comfortable.
- At home, an elderly person can feel very disconnected as they cannot relate to the younger generation which can make them feel isolated and useless. At Kadji, residents support each other with the journey and process of facing the ageing process, which helps them to socially mingle with one another and understand that they do not have to lose their dignity just because they are getting old.
- We want our residents to enjoy the ageing process and not feel emotional or physical burdens of aging. Along with caregivers who help them with their daily activities, there is a process in which they are provided with skills to perform their daily routine as independently as possible. This is taught by our skilled professionals who are experienced in all the techniques to help the elderly population. The advantage of having daily caregivers is something that the elderly would not have at home which results in their guilt at becoming a burden on their family.
- Most of the residents feel isolated as they need someone for their physical and emotional needs, which is not available at home due to the current climate of everyone having jobs.
- Residents are provided with regular checkups and followed according to their diagnosis. In case of emergency, we are connected with hospitals who are able to address any medical emergency that a resident may have. We maintain a detailed health report of all the residents. With the professional network of Kadji Care, we are able to provide any required assistance, which is a big positive factor when compared to other in patient facilities or a person living at home.
- It is scientifically proven that when people eat their meals with a content mind and a happy heart, they remain healthy. At home in metro cities, all the family members have different schedules which prevents the family from getting together for meals. But at Kadji, all the meals are eaten in the shared dining rooms, which creates a healthy, social environment.
- The natural plants,trees and lawn at Kadji, refreshes and calms the minds of the residents during their morning and evening walks with their friends. Getting this experience would be difficult in the metro cities today.
- With all the difficulties that the older adults face while living at home, a senior living community offers a positive alternative. Consider the pros and cons which will allow you to see how senior living could be the wiser choice for your family.
|Social Life||Isolation from friends; inability to participate in activities with others||The warm company of peers; abundant cultural, social, educational and entertainment opportunities everyday|
|Transportation||Reliance on others’ availability to get to and from appointments and events||Scheduled car or bus service always available for appointments and outings|
|Dining||Eating prepackaged meals alone; difficulty following special dietary guidelines||Dining with friends; table service; freshly prepared cuisine; accommodations for many special diets|
|Housekeeping||Increasing difficulty with household chores and maintenance||Housekeeping, linen service and maintenance provided by professional staff|
|Emergency Assistance||Anxiety over whether help will be available immediately||An emergency alert system in each apartment; a 24-hour staff ready to assist|
|Exercise||Limited or no access to adequate exercise programs and equipment||Daily fitness opportunities available to help increase mobility, strength and overall wellness|
|Independence||Increased dependence on others for assistance with daily tasks; feeling like a “bother”||Appropriate, discreet support provided by a caring staff, which leads to greater independence|