Residential Rehabilitation Services
It is a Residential Rehabilitation Center where family can trust to admit their loved one for their faster recovery
It is a Residential Rehabilitation Center where family can trust to admit their loved one for their faster recovery. This facility is used either immediately after discharge from the hospital or later during their recovery phase if family is not able to cater to the day to day nursing and rehab related needs of the patient.
Preferably immediately after primary treatment of patient is accomplished and physician has declared patient medically stable and ready to be taken home. KADJI’S rehabilitation center serves the purpose of further recovery after primary treatment is done. Recovery chances are higher if the patient is admitted at the acute phase of illness.
- Family like Atmosphere-We provide a home like atmosphere where patients feel like they are right at home.
- Medical Care and Attention-Physician visits the facility on weekly bases and are available on call 24 hours a day if required. Consultants such as surgeons, skin specialist, orthopaedics, etc are also available on call.
- Laboratory Services- kadji has alliances with well known and NABL certified laboratory:”The advanced Toprani Lab”
- Pharmacy and Surgical Supplies- These are available in house and we also have association with neighboring pharmacies.
- Fully Furnished, Well Maintained, Neat and Clean Rooms- with twice a day room cleaning services. The rooms forms a unit (3 room = 1 unit) with a living room and dining area. A unit is shared by 6 resident, allowing residents to form close ties with other residents of their unit. There are number of units in each care facility based on a structure of premises.
- Nutritious Food- Prepared daily, fresh under guidance of a diet specialist. The food offered is purely vegetarian and mostly Gujarati style food is offered, although based on preferences of our residents, a menu can be changed.
- Physical Activities- A well-equipped rehabilitation area with qualified and trained physiotherapist who formulate plans for each resident .
- Recreational Activities- Our volunteers and recreational therapists engages seniors in different games such as carrom, ball games, clay games, brain games, interactive sessions, music, etc. to engage residents in social activities.
- Weekly Medical check-up by a Doctor- And daily vital monitoring by a nurse ensuring a chart of activities. This chart includes BP, PR, Oxygen, Urine and stool output measurement.
- Stroke patients.
- Parkinson disease patients.
- Patients suffering from various neurological illness.
- Patients who had recently undergone any orthopedic surgeries.
- Anyone who is dependent and need rehabilitation.
KADJI has qualified and experienced Health officers on site. Most of the emergencies are handled by these trained professionals. They communicate with Physicians/surgeons as required. KADJI also has an alliance with nearby ICU based hospitals in case of emergencies. The families are informed about incidences as soon as possible and if a family member is easily accessible, their consent is taken before making any decisions on hospitalizations. In case where a patient requires an emergency admission and a family member is not found, a decision will be made by the team and a family member will be contacted as soon as available to discuss further planning. We have cases where all the family members are overseas and decisions have been made by our professionals for the safety of the resident and we have found that the family has respected our decision on their behalf. Families can also provide us with their wishes and instructions which can be kept in patient care records for the staff to follow in case family members cannot be contacted.
The Rehab package starts from Rs. 1,500 / Day (Excluding consumable expenses)
While Our premium facilities also offer assisted living services that start from the range of Rs. 2,500 / Day