Coma Care and Rehabilitation
SNC is a service where nursing care of an advanced level is provided for the patients.
SNC is a service where nursing care is provided at an advanced level to each patient by our specially trained and skilled staff. Such patients are in a need of continuous nursing and medical supervision/monitoring. Patients may require some invasive procedures such as tracheotomy, Ryle’s tube or PEG tube, Catheter care etc, which we are able to accomodate with our specialized nursing care.
Preferably immediately after being discharged from ICU facility. This would allow our staff to begin stabilizing the patient and also establish a plan of care as soon as possible to reduce the risk of further decline in internal organs.
- Family like atmosphere- Your loved one will be treated like they are at home and just like they are our family
- Medical care and attention- Physicians visit the facility on weekly bases and are available on call 24 hours a day if required. Consultants such as surgeons, skin specialist, orthopedics, etc are also available on call.
- Laboratory services- kadji has alliances with well known and NABL certified laboratory:”The advanced Toprani Lab”
- Pharmacy and surgical supplies- These are available in house and we also have association with neighboring pharmacies.
- Nutritious Food- provided every 2 hourly, 200 ml or whatever amount is suggested by nutritionist. We also provide monitoring of nutrition via peg tube feeding.
- Nursing duties- Vital monitoring, wound dressing, positioning, coordinating with physicians, ordering reports, etc.
- Hemorrhagic patient.
- End stage of cancer.
- Patients in coma.
KADJI has qualified and experienced Health officers on site. Most of the emergencies are handled by these trained professionals. They communicate with Physicians/surgeons as required. KADJI also has an alliance with nearby ICU based hospitals in case of emergencies. The families are informed about incidences as soon as possible and if a family member is easily accessible, their consent is taken before making any decisions on hospitalizations. In case where a patient requires an emergency admission and a family member is not found, a decision will be made by the team and a family member will be contacted as soon as available to discuss further planning.
We have cases where all the family members are overseas and decisions have been made by our professionals for the safety of the resident and we have found that the family has respected our decision on their behalf.
Families can also provide us with their wishes and instructions which can be kept in patient care records for the staff to follow in case family members cannot be contacted.