An Assisted Living Facility (ALF) is a place for seniors who have difficulties in performing their daily activities and cannot live independently
An Assisted Living Facility is a place for seniors who have difficulties in performing their daily activities and cannot live independently. ALF provides support services to elderly people for bathing, dressing, medication administration, mobility and more. Under supervision of care managers, care givers, nurses and other support staff, residents are provided with a safe, positive and compassionate environment.
Assisted Living is ideal for those who need some help in their daily lives and those who are at a risk for falls, infections, neglect, isolation, depression and anxiety. If left alone without supervision of family members, there is a risk for them to have falls or other emergencies. If you are moving abroad/ out of state and your loved one has difficulty in coping with daily tasks, then ALF services of KADJI would be the ideal option for the safety and well being of your family member.
- Home Environment- At Kadji, we have created a safe environment where the residents are treated like family members. Our staff are skilled, honest, caring and compassionate people who truly enjoy taking care of the elderly population.
- Beautifully furnished, well maintained, clean rooms- with twice a day room cleaning service per unit. There are 3 bedrooms with a living room and a dining area. Each unit is shared by 6 residents, making it a home like environment. There are number of units in each care facility based on the structure of the building.
- Nutritious Food-Meals at Kadji are prepared daily, fresh under guidance of a diet specialist. Our meals are purely vegetarian and mostly Gujarati style; although based on the requests of our residents, the menu is changed as needed.
- Physical Activities-Well-equipped rehabilitation areas with latest equipment and highly qualified staff to promote wellbeing of the residents.
- Recreational Activities- Our volunteers and recreational therapists engages seniors in different games such as, carroms, ball games, clay games, brain games, interactive sessions, music, etc.
- Weekly Medical Check- Up by a Doctor- And daily vital monitoring by a nurse ensuring a chart of activities. This chart includes BP, PR, Oxygen, Urine and stool output measurement.
- Dependent senior elderly.
- Elderly staying alone with risk of medical emergency.
- Psychologically challenging elderly.
- Terminally ill elderly.
- Elderly with disabilities.
KADJI is well reputed ALF in the state of Gujarat. The organisation is a winner of reputed INDIA HEALTHCARE 2010 AWARD in the category of BEST ELDERLY CARE AND REHABILITATION IN GUJARAT. We would suggest you to create a rapport with a staff, stay connected with your elderly and ask them if they feel safe and secured at the facility. This will give you reassurance of the care that they receive at our home. Also, monitor your loved one’s behavior and ask specific questions about the attention and care they receive from caretakers.
KADJI has qualified and experienced Health officers on site. Most of the emergencies are handled by these trained professionals. They communicate with Physicians/surgeons as required. KADJI also has an alliance with nearby ICU based hospitals in case of emergencies. The families are informed about incidences as soon as possible and if a family member is easily accessible, their consent is taken before making any decisions on hospitalizations. In case where a patient requires an emergency admission and a family member is not found, a decision will be made by the team and a family member will be contacted as soon as available to discuss further planning.
We have cases where all the family members are overseas and decisions have been made by our professionals for the safety of the resident and we have found that the family has respected our decision on their behalf.
Families can also provide us with their wishes and instructions which can be kept in patient care records for the staff to follow in case family members cannot be contacted.
Every visitors have to check in at the reception and sign in their visiting details. The facility of KADJI is supervised under CCTV monitoring for 24 hours a day 365 days a year. A night security person ensures safety of residents and staff.